- Monday - Friday, Full Time role
- Blue Collar/Labour Hire recruitment experience required
- Work in a dynamic and fast-pace environment
- Regional VIC > Mildura & Murray
CozWine, part of the Bayside Group, provides innovative recruitment solutions to the wine industry and suppliers Australia wide. We are currently seeking an experienced employment industry member to join CozWine in the role of Recruitment Consultant to challenge themselves in one of Australia's premier wine regions.
Primarily, this role involves:
- Developing existing and building new client relationships to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Sourcing and screening suitable candidates
- Placing and providing ongoing pastoral support to our labour hire employees
- Adherence to both internal and external policies and audit requirements
- Updating candidate and client WH&S requirements
- Continuously striving to meet company objectives and revenue targets
- Identifying and proactively chasing new business opportunities
- Administrative duties as required by the business, this may include payroll, database management, record keeping, etc.
At CozWine we provide a dynamic, vibrant and professional team. We have an excellent brand and industry reputation, alongside a company culture based on real values. We offer the opportunity for career progression, further training and development and excellent employee benefits. Teamwork and the sharing of information and resources are important to us, that's why we offer a non-commission, competitive salary package for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes to join our tight-knit team:
- PASSION. Live and breathe the industry!
- Strong customer service ethic
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to handle confidential information
- Willingness to go the extra mile when required to ensure all targets are met on time
- Motivated, positive and driven to meet and exceed targets
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Excellent computer literacy and administration skills
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise your workload and problem solve
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Exposure to payroll and/or time keeping systems
- WH&S experience with processing Work Cover claims and assisting with Return to Work
Please note, we can only consider applications which demonstrate the following:
- 2+ years' employment industry experience, preferably in blue collar or labour hire recruitment
- Current drivers' licence
- Right to work in Australia
In return, we will provide you with the full support of our national recruitment network, along with industry-leading development and a positive, challenging environment in which to develop to your full potential. This could be the opportunity for you to utilise your skills and knowledge of Australia's wine industry. This opportunity offers the chance to advance your career within a strong, competitive and respected brand.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Kim Bale on 03 5002 1090.
To view all CozWine job opportunities visit www.cozwine.com.au