Customer Service / Car Rental Representative
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Great team environment
- Inner Suburbs
- Melbourne > CBD & Inner Suburbs
Our large global client is in the car-rental industry, and are looking for a passionate Customer Service representative to join their team!
- Provide excellent customer service to new and existing customers
- Prepare and handover vehicles to customers & assist in pairing phone to Bluetooth etc.
- Ensure all paperwork related to vehicle pick-ups, returns and exchanges are accurate and records updated accordingly
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of vehicle attributes, features and technology to be able to explain to an end member - and ability to learn quickly
- Familiarity with the transportation/mobility market: product segmentation, competitive landscape and data sources that provide such information (preferred)
- Sound attention to detail
- Ability to identify, prioritise and focus on critical tasks; well organised
- Works well under high pressure situations
- Proven capability as both a self-starter and a team player, who can solve problems creatively, think outside-the-box, and make quick decisions
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity; open-minded to multiple points of view
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel: Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP
- Experience in a fast-paced customer-facing environment, preferably a vehicle rental, leasing/fleet business or multi-unit rental
- Higher degree of technology comfort and savviness (phone apps, web, in-vehicle)
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Business, Strategy or Technology (preferred)
If this sounds like you please Apply now!
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Aaron Williams on 03 9864 6000.
To view all automotive job opportunities, visit www.baysidegroupautomotive.com.au