Fleet Maintenance Adviser
- Permanent Role
- City location
- Gym and Bonus programs
- Melbourne > CBD & Inner Suburbs
Our client, one of the world's leading car leasing companies is looking for a qualified mechanic to join their team as a Fleet Maintenance Adviser.
Are you a technically adept qualified commercial motor mechanic looking to put down the tools and move into an office environment?
Previous experience in heavy vehicle maintenance and repair. You need to be willing to work in high volume and fast paced environment with a positive attitude, attention to detail and highly effective communication skills.
- Liaise with dealerships to approve their requests for repairs and maintenance
- Calculate the cost of work and hours spent on repairs
- Respond to enquiries and requests over both phone and email
- Assist customers with breakdowns, replacement cars and general enquiries
- Work with external suppliers to reconcile outstanding invoices, process replacement car accounts
- Contribute to the creation of SAP Service plans for all makes and models
- Promoting SAP systems to dealerships
- Identify and propose opportunities for improvement
- Be able to logically explain the repairs and validate work requests
- A qualified commercial motor mechanic
- Have an understand from light commercial vehicles to heavy duty trucks or earth moving equipment to forklights.
- An effective communicator - both on the phone and in writing
- Customer focused
- Comfortable using computers
- Organised with strong prioritisation skills
- A collaborative team player
- Preferably have experience in a contact centre environment
- A dynamic working environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Salary packaging
- Gym and education subsidies
- Performance based bonuses
- Permanent Role
What they offer
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with your role and responsibilities. Rewards may range from short term incentives and professional allowances through to access to vehicles for private use.
You can also further develop your career with in-house training programs, and online through various learning and development initiatives.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Dennis Anderson on 03 9864 6000.
To view all automotive job opportunities, visit www.baysidegroupautomotive.com.au