Vehicle Evaluation Technical Contractor
- Reputable OEM Automotive Company
- Great Hourly Rate
- South Eastern Suburbs
- Melbourne > Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
An exciting opportunity exists for an Automotive Technician to join a large OEM company within their Product and Development Division.
The Vehicle Evaluation technician will be primarily responsible for assisting with a wide range of technical evaluation and diagnostic tasks related to vehicle testing programs by participating in local suitability and durability activities.
They will also be required to be part of the drive team when on testing assignments.
The ability to travel for extended periods (approx 30% of the time), including remote locations, is essential.
- Minimum 4 year's experience in the Automotive or related industry, specialising in mechanical & electrical diagnostics
- Driver training and off-road experience and training
- Trade certificate preferably mechanical including Diesel experience
- Valid Victorian Drivers License
- Large project team experience
- Competent PC user with MS WORD, Excel skills and PowerPoint
- 1st Aid training an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills essential for dealing with a diverse working team
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Aaron Williams on 03 9864 6000.
To view all automotive job opportunities, visit www.baysidegroupautomotive.com.au