Customer Service Advisor
- Must have prior automotive experience
- ASAP Start
- On-going contract
- Melbourne > Western Suburbs
- Hourly Rate
Our client, a reputable household name within the Automotive industry, located in Melbourne's west, is seeking experienced customer service professionals to work on an exciting project in their dedicated customer service contact centre. Your full-time roster will vary on a week to week basis from 8:30 - 17:00 and 10:30 - 19:00 Monday to Friday.
In your new role you will be receiving inbound calls from new and existing customers with any inquiries or concerns.
To be successful, you will need:
- MUST have prior experience within the Automotive industry (contact centre specialist, service advisor or receptionist)
- Salesforce CRM experience is advantageous
- Demonstrated abilities in empathy, documentation and effective follow through
- Clear and concise phone manner
- Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only as the role may extend over six months
- Your own transport is recommended as the site is 500m from the nearest bus stop
It is an ideal opportunity to showcase your skills and work ethic. During the course of the assignment there may be opportunities to be considered for an ongoing role with this large multinational business.
If customer service is your passion, work for a company that sets the standard in customer care, APPLY NOW!
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. Please submit your resume in "Word" format only. If you require further information, please contact Yasemin Mehmet on 03 9864 6040.
To view all Bridge Consulting job opportunities visit www.bridgeconsulting.com.au