Early Learning / Childhood Educators
- Friendly, caring and supportive team environment
- Hours between 6.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Casual/Temp opportunities - available at short notice
- Melbourne > Western Suburbs
Bridge Consulting is seeking experienced, reliable and passionate Early Learning and Kindergarten Educators for short term, casual assignments in local council and university Early Learning Centres and Kindergartens in Melbourne's CBD and Western Suburbs.
In these assignments, you will be contributing to the daily running of a centre in line with the Early Years Framework. You will take on responsibilities of preparing, presenting and participating in activities for the children, liaising with parents & other childcare staff members, and assisting in general administration.
The assignments range in length from half a day to several weeks and are available at several locations in Melbourne's CBD and Western Suburbs, so it is advantageous to have your own transport!
- Diploma and/or Certificate III qualification in Children's Services
- Current Working with Children Check (Employee)
- Current (within 6 months) Police Check or willingness to obtain a Police Check
- Demonstrated experience working in an Early Learning Centre
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management certificates
- Child Protection Training Certificate
- Australian work entitlement rights
Bridge Consulting is a growing presence in Education staffing so now is the ideal time to make contact with us and explore where these vacancies can take you!
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. Please submit your resume in "Word" format only. If you require further information, please contact Piumika de Silva on 03 9864 6040.
To view all Bridge Consulting job opportunities visit www.bridgeconsulting.com.au