Engineering Development & Test Analyst
- 12 months contract role
- Global Mobility company
- Melbourne North location
- Melbourne > Northern Suburbs
Bayside Group have been a recruitment partner with Ford for over 15 years. We are currently seeking an experienced and self-motivated ED&T Analyst for a contract role within Ford's Product Development team based in Melbourne North.
In this role you will be working in a dynamic global environment as part of the ED&T (Engineering Design/Development & Testing) Governance Board team that reviews and approves ED&T targets and quotations from Ford's supplier partners .
Support (and Lead as appropriate) the following Engineering Operations objectives:
- Review and approval of ED&T (Engineering Design/Development & Testing) Target and Funding requests*
- Support ED&T Governance Board Meetings
- Co-ordinate and run ED&T training for D&R Engineers
- Manage and maintain Asia Pacific ED&T SharePoint
- Networking & communication with regional & global ED&T teams.
- Support as required any other special projects either within region or global requirements, including resolution of Program delivery issues, employee engagement, process improvement
*Supplier costs that are submitted by the D&R (Design & Release) Engineers and have already been reviewed by Finance
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Engineering/Business/Finance/Accounting or related field
- Minimum3years' relevant industry experience
- Proven track record of data accuracy skills & results driven
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to talk and present to a range of audiences and management levels
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills - experience in data visualization techniques and tools, & attention to detail
- Highly organised with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Influencing/Negotiations Skills
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Wen Shan on 03 9864 6000.
To view all automotive job opportunities, visit www.baysidegroupautomotive.com.au