Electrical AutoCAD Draftsperson
- AutoCAD Electrical Software Knowledge
- Long Term Contract (Minimum 6 Months Duration
- Sutherland Shire
- Sydney > Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Excellent opportunity for an AutoCAD Electrical Draftsperson to work on a variety of large interesting projects.
- 3 - 5 Years of Electrical Drafting Experience.
- AutoCAD Electrical Software Knowledge.
- Long Term Contract. (Minimum 6 Months Duration).
- Sutherland Shire Location.
Our client is a world renowned organisation at the cutting edge of technology providing real-world benefits. The organisation has a reputation of being able to retain and also attract the best talent.
Reporting to the Drawing Office Manager, the successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Creating Plant Control System Designs.
- Electrical Site Services.
- Designing Electrical Controls.
- Schematics and Single Line Diagrams.
- Termination Diagrams.
- Attention to Detail.
- Good Communications Skills, Verbal and Written.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your drafting capabilities and be a valued team member.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Stephen Xerri on 02 9919 6900.
To view all Bayside Personnel job opportunities visit www.baysidepersonnel.com.au