- Desirable OEM Company
- Great team environment
- Inner Suburbs
- Melbourne > CBD & Inner Suburbs
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitable individual to join a large automotive OEM company, in the role of Multimedia Specialist.
You will be responsible for the successful planning, implementation and management of Multimedia and Connected Vehicle projects. You will have the opportunity to be involved in range of different technologies including the development of mobile and head unit applications, voice recognition systems and navigation system design.
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain project schedules and reports performance against key milestones to ensure delivery of projects to schedule, quality and cost objectives. Ensure governance of projects, resolving and escalating issues
- Implement and review agreed systems, processes and procedures for Multimedia and Connected Vehicle Services. Utilise both waterfall and agile methods to ensure the successful delivery of software development projects, including overseeing Contractors and external suppliers
- Monitor supplier activity, performance and ongoing capability to set KPIs and lead the identification of countermeasures as required to ensure project objectives are achieved
- Analyse data and provide insights into Multimedia technology and industry trends
- Develop communications and coordinate and facilitate regular meetings with stakeholders to review Multimedia and Connected Vehicle project milestones. Ensure progress is clearly visualised, and escalate issues when required, along with notifying impacted stakeholders. Recommend and implement countermeasures as required
- Conduct testing on complex multimedia systems and work with suppliers to identify and fix issues.
What we are looking for:
- Degree qualification in IT, Engineering (specifically electrical/ electronic/ software) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' accumulative experience
- Understanding of multimedia, IT, software development and in-vehicle electronics system development processes
- Understanding and experience with programming language (HTML, Java, iOS, Android [Xanarin, Native])
- Ability to coordinate output of multiple teams effectively
- Significant project management expertise and experience, inclusive of vendors and budget
- Ability to manage stakeholders and negotiate outcomes in a complex environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Japanese language skill (optional)
On offer is the opportunity to work with a desirable organisation, a very attractive pay rate and the opportunity to advance your career.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Aaron Williams on 03 9864 6000.
To view all automotive job opportunities, visit www.baysidegroupautomotive.com.au