- 4 months contract - Ongoing Project
- Oil and Gas Projects
- Engineering Consultancy
- Melbourne > Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
This Oil and Gas Engineering Consultancy deliver smart, reliable and safe solutions through our deep industry knowledge and interconnected infrastructure. The engineer is accountable for the delivery of concept, front end and detailed engineering designs and associated support activities for new and upgrades to existing assets including pipelines, compressor stations, gas processing, gas storage and associate energy infrastructure.
Skills and knowledge required:
- 5+ years of experience as a Piping Designer
- Advanced software skills P3D Design, Plant 3D, PDMS or Autocad (Plant 3D desirable)
- Experience in P&ID and Pipeline Oil and Gas projects
- Knowledge of AS3000, AS60079, AS1768, AS4853 and other relevant standards
- High level of communication skills
Upon selection, the successful candidate will be highly engaged across a variety of challenging projects. Competitive remuneration is on offer, which will be commensurate with demonstrated industry experience that is of value to our client. Apply today and take this great opportunity to work for a stable and reputable design consultancy that has a professional, forward thinking approach.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Paul Kohle on 03 9864 6000.
To view all Bayside Personnel job opportunities visit www.baysidepersonnel.com.au