Mechanical Engineer (Commercial Fitout)
- Fitout and refurbishment projects
- Contract to Permanent position
- Melbourne > CBD & Inner Suburbs
This reputable Melbourne based design consultancy is a very stable company and a highly competitive player in the building services industry. They focus upon a range of buildings projects from the commercial, industrial and residential. With continued success, an Mechanical Engineer is now required to commence immediately.
You should be a qualified mechanical engineer with a building services background of 5+ years post graduate experience, have experience and strong ability in the design of commercial fitout, data centers and plant upgrades, possess excellent communications skills and enjoy working in a team environment and mentoring of junior engineers.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate
- Mechanical Services designs for commercial fitout and refurbishment projects
- Developing Mechanical Services reports
- Undertaking site inspections
- CAD Drawing
- Coordinating with Multi-discipline teams
- Working closely with clients
- Experience in the design and documentation of HVAC systems within commercial buildings.
It will be a benefit to have understanding of Australian Building Code and OH&S compliance. Upon selection, the successful candidate will be highly engaged with liaising with host of stakeholders to effectively deliver projects. An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate. Apply today and take this great opportunity to work for a design consultancy that is striving to continue along its pathway of continuous improvement.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Paul Kohle on 03 9864 6000.
To view all Bayside Personnel job opportunities visit www.baysidepersonnel.com.au