- 7 month assignment to commence immediately
- Great foot in the door opportunity at a one of the fastest growing Councils
- Role is located in the Northern Suburbs
- Adelaide > All Adelaide
* Completion of Year 12
* TAFE Certificate III or IV or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Essential)
* Experience in Executive or Personal Assistant roles.
* Ability to operate a personal computer and relevant software.
* Project management experience with a history of effectively managing competing priorities and meeting deadlines in a complex environment.
* Ability to identify issues, be forward thinking and think conceptually and formulate procedures to address these issues.
* Sound understanding of and willingness to maintain political, commercial and personal confidentially in the workplace.
* Highly developed verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills including the capacity to establish and maintain effective relationships with peers and stakeholders
* Highly developed research skills.
* Demonstrated achievement in and enthusiasm for the provision of high quality customer service.
* Ability to establish rapport and gain trust of prominent business persons and key stakeholders within the city.
* Demonstrated high level organisational skills and initiative including experience in work planning, prioritising to meet deadlines, often with competing demands in a complex administrative environment.
* Proven high level computing ability in producing a high standard of work with an emphasis on presentation and accuracy.
Please note applications close by COB Friday 28/08/2020.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Katrina Gerhardy on 08 8562 4892.
To view all CozWine job opportunities visit www.cozwine.com.au