Graduate Sales Consultant
- Industry leaders
- Great career development opportunity
- permanent, Full-Time
- Brisbane > Southern Suburbs & Logan
A leading distributor of ingredients and chemicals is on the lookout for tenacious and self-driven graduates to join their Sales team.
- Maintain and expand sales opportunities by servicing and developing existing customers and building new relationships with potential customers.
- Promote and demonstrate company products as well as existing services
- Preparation and presentation of quotations
- Regularly attend team meetings and reporting of activities
Ideally, you will have:
- Recent graduate motivated to learn, develop and create a successful sales career
- Tertiary qualification in Science or Business. Favourable if you have majored in Chemistry
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and apply good time management skills
- Be able to demonstrate a positive and results-orientated approach to work
- Existing drivers permit
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Aya Inazato on 03 9864 6050.
To view all Techstaff job opportunities visit www.techstaff.com.au