- Barossa Valley Location
- National Company
- Career Oppotunities
- Regional SA > Adelaide Hills & Barossa
This role will see you responsible for the resolution of candidate enquiries through customer service calls, collating candidate time sheets and assisting the consultants in providing quality candidate management and support functions.
You are required to learn all aspects of our recruitment and business activities to effectively assist the team in meeting business objectives. Positive communication, organisation and initiative will ensure duties are completed successfully.
Primarily, this role involves:
- Responding to candidate and client enquiries in a professional and service orientated manner
- Collating and collecting candidate time sheets
- Managing our candidate database
- Processing candidate applications
- Assisting in our recruitment activities
Ideally you will have:
- Payroll or time keeping systems experience
- OH&S Experience, specifically Work Cover claims, Return to Work & Incident/Accident Reporting
- Proven high level customer service
- Organisational skills with strong attention to detail skill sets
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise your workload and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to handle confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Initiative, initiative, initiative!
This role is ideal for an office-all rounder with an interest in the provision of recruitment services. If you a looking to expand your career in the recruitment industry, this role can be what you make of it! You will get a wide variety of experience in all facets of the recruitment industry, assisting with customer and candidate enquiries and helping to place the right people in the right jobs!
To be successful in this role we will require a cover letter outlining how you meet the ideal requirements within your current role or proven work history.
Please be advised that final stage applicants will be required to complete Assessments, Testing and a National Criminal Check.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Debbie Langford on 08 8562 4892.
To view all CozWine job opportunities visit www.cozwine.com.au