- Regional NSW > Blue Mountains & Central West
Associate Consultant Bathurst
The Bayside Group have been providing specialist recruitment solutions for over 40 years. Cozwine, part of the Bayside Group, provides trades and industrial workforce solutions to the Wine Industry sectors within Australia. We are passionate about what we do, and we pride ourselves on recognising and rewarding the hard work of our employees, who are a key part of our business success.
Join our company which lives and breathes its values of passion, integrity, respect, excellence and teamwork. Cozwine are currently offering an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Associate Consultant to join the newly established Bathurst team. This role will see you working within the Blue-Collar sector, supporting the Account Managers and Recruitment Consultant across our entire recruitment functions
This role will see you responsible for the start-to-end recruitment service, placing suitable and qualified candidates into local Harvest Trail positions while supporting the business activities of the team, managing candidate enquiries & customer service calls to ensure that all recruitment and administrative functions are delivered effectively and efficiently while providing quality service by conducting your business activities with reliability, integrity and a high level of professionalism.
Primarily, this role involves:
- Ensuring qualified and job ready candidates are sourced and available for placement into vacant positions as needed by continually attracting, screening, interviewing and qualifying suitable candidates
- Candidate/ Client database management
- Maintaining and coordinating rosters
- Relationship management with clients, on hire employees and harvest trail employees, maintaining pre- and post-placement candidate support by achieving positive outcomes
- Provide strong and positive customer service to all prospective clients, on-hire employees and harvest trail applicants.
- Work collaboratively with your team to reach team goals
- Maintain a safe working culture at all times within the context of your role
- Maintain a high level of professional performance by adhering to the Bayside Group Code of Conduct Policy
Ideally you will have:
- Formal qualifications in Administration or Sales or HR (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in a recruitment or talent acquisition environment: or demonstrated experience in the wine or horticulture industry.
- Current Australian Drivers licence
- Proven high level of customer service
- Organisation skills with strong attention to detail skill sets
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise your workload and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to handle confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
To be successful in this role we will require a cover letter outlining how you meet the ideal requirements within your current role or proven work history. Your application will be review ASAP with an early October start date for the successful candidate.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the "apply" button. If you require further information, please contact Rob Millington on 02 7201 8888
Please be advised that final stage applicants will be required to complete Assessments, Testing and a National Criminal Check.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Kylie Forde on 08 7130 3504.
To view all CozWine job opportunities visit www.cozwine.com.au