- Recruitment consulting opportunity in Defence
- Technical knowledge highly advantageous
- Solutions-based approach to growing business
- Melbourne > CBD & Inner Suburbs
With the enviable reputation as one of Australia's leading national recruitment companies, Bayside Personnel has been providing talented engineering and technical professionals for well over 40 years into key industries. Our Consultants are the best in the business having advanced technical skills, supported by an organisation that exceeds industry standards with continued training and development. Bayside Personnel is part of the Bayside Group, which places well over 4000 people into jobs every year.
With unprecedented growth and investment in Australia's Defence industry, this is an area of focus for the next 20+ years. There has never been a better time to come on board and join a talented team of consultants that are passionate about designing and delivering employment solutions that add value to our customers.
We require sociable individuals that have initiative and value a fun office environment. The successful candidate would ideally have knowledge of the Defence industry or have a technical background. You will be mentored and work closely with our accomplished team to help deliver the best results from our contemporary inclusive Melbourne office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining national relationships with existing clients and candidates
- Develop a strong candidate network in the Defence industry
- Supply end-to-end employment solutions
- Sourcing candidates
- Screening and interviewing candidates
Ideally, you will have:
- Demonstrated Defence experience or related
- Proven background in successfully forging business relationships
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Sound computer literacy and use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Work within a well-respected Australian company with a trusted brand and established client relationships
- Join a company which lives its values of passion, integrity, respect, excellence & teamwork.
- Industry-leading training and ongoing development
- Non-commission based environment that focuses on relationships
- Work within a culture based on loyalty and partnership
Interstate travel may be required.
Please be advised that final stage applicants will be required to complete Assessments, Testing and a National Criminal Check.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Joe Galea on 03 9864 6000.
To view all Bayside Group job opportunities visit www.baysidegroup.com.au