Sales Consultant - Recruitment
- Melbourne St Kilda Rd location
- 360 degree recruitment
- Full Training & Development provided
- Melbourne > CBD & Inner Suburbs
Established over 40 years ago, Bayside Personnel is a leading supplier of Engineering, Construction and Technical Professionals to key employers across Australia and overseas.
A dynamic and vibrant team of sales consultants with recruitment experience ranging from 6 months up to 15+ years. The non-commission based remuneration structure lends itself to a more collaborative and supportive team focused culture with our Client's needs driving activity.
Due to significant demand in the engineering and construction sectors we are seeking a number of highly motivated Junior Sales Professionals and Recruitment Consultants to join our infrastructure team.
Support and training for someone looking to learn new skills or to further their careers and take advantage of the growth in these engineering markets.
- Recruiting and sourcing suitable candidates for white collar professionals in engineering and construction markets
- Understanding Client's technical and project requirements
- Sourcing and matching candidates to appropriate positions, organising interviews, negotiating and influencing outcomes
- Achieving sales targets and KPIs
- Building positive, productive and long-term relationships
- Confident, enthusiastic and passionate person with a natural sales ability
- Technical understanding or experience in a corporate environment will be highly regarded but not essential
- Strong moral and ethical standards
- Tenacious, self-driven, resilient and a passion to succeed
- Excellent attitude, communication and presentation skills
- Working with a trusted and established brand
- A culture based on collaboration and teamwork
- Extensive ongoing sales training and development programs
- Long-term career prospects and defined career pathways for success
If you have experience within the Melbourne infrastructure, engineering or construction industries and are looking for your next step, apply today for a confidential discussion.
Please be advised that final stage applicants will be required to complete Assessments, Testing and a National Criminal Check.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Wayne Eaton on 03 9864 6000.
To view all Bayside Personnel job opportunities visit www.baysidepersonnel.com.au