- Community Health Position Servicing over 65 year olds
- Large organisation with a very supportive team
- End of September start (1 month locum) & opportunity for ongoing
- Melbourne > Northern Suburbs
- Hourly Rate
About the Company
The organisation is a local award winning Not For Profit community health provider and is responsible for providing a wide range of services to a large client demographic from all walks of life in the local community. The organisation has been in operation for decades and has had significant growth across multiple sectors in the last few years.
This particular program within the organisation is looking for an experienced Grade 2 Physiotherapist to work with CHSP funded services to older adults with neurological and musculoskeletal issues as well as work with reablement clients.
The role is based in the northern suburbs of Melbourne and there is an average of 14 years of experience across the small team so the opportunity for support is there.
About the Job
This community role will suit somebody who enjoys working in a small experienced team with an interest in servicing older adults, dementia clients, or promoting reablement.
You will work as part of the busy allied health team under the allied health team leader. You will work closely as part of a MDT, providing services to a range of clients with a wide range of conditions (MSK, Neurological, Orthopaedic and reablement clients). An experienced Physiotherapist is required due to the autonomy required in this role.
Day to day duties will include:
- Working Clinic- based as well as in the clients home
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of a variety of cases (Neuro & MSK)
- Providing equipment prescription
- Working one to one with clients and families
- Facilitating reviews, compiling reports and over service review
- Create and review care plans, group exercises and treatment options based on individual needs
Skills and Experience
- At least 4 years of relevant experience working as a Physiotherapist
- AHPRA registration with no practice limitations
- Ability to engage clients from a range of backgrounds (especially older adults)
- Eligibility to work and live in Australia
Culture and Benefits
- Flexible employment and hours
- Excellent hourly rate
- Fleet vehicles provided
- Supportive and nurturing team environment
- 1 month locum (with potential for ongoing)
Take this opportunity to work in a very specialised community health organisation that genuinely values its employees and holds a great reputation for workplace culture.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Harry Danilis on 03 9864 6001.
To view all Austra Health job opportunities visit www.austrahealth.com.au