Support Coordinator NDIS - (Locum)
- Community Services & Development
- Locum position with the possibility to extend to permanent position
- Great pay + Salary Packaging benefits!
- Melbourne > Eastern Suburbs
- Hourly Rate
About the company
A well-established not for profit disability organisation, who offers a variety of support through in house training, social support, personal development and also therapeutic supports to adults community with a disability. The organisation aims to enhance the quality lives of people with disability through the delivery and design of progressive, responsive and collaborative services.
About the role
An exciting opportunity for a professional to offer support coordination to participants with a disability, their families and communities aiming to accomplish their individual goals.
Day to Day Duties
- Analyse and monitor delivery of services against NDIS plans
- Liaise with NDIA regarding client funding
- Provide responsive, individualised services and support for each person and family
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with relevant therapists, services, groups and participants
Skills and Experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Current Driver's license
- Valid WWCC
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position
- Strong analytically and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Culture and Benefits
- Great career progression and further work opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Innovative and supportive environment
- Equal opportunities and benefits to every employee
Apply now for a better health-care career!
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Harry Danilis on 03 9864 6001.
To view all Austra Health job opportunities visit www.austrahealth.com.au