Social Worker (Mental Health) - Older Adults
- Award winning Organisation, with an amazing Culture and Support
- 12 Month contract (based in North Melbourne)
- Work in a brand new program in Mental Health with Older Adults
- Melbourne > Northern Suburbs
- Annual Salary
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to work in a new Specialist Mental Health Program. Working as a Mental Health Clinician in a team of 5 (MDT) in an award winning organisation you will be required to service Older Adults with mild to moderate mental health issues. This new program is a 12 month contract and will involve both triage and therapeutic support from both yourself and the team.
About the Company
The organisation is an award winning local health provider and is responsible for providing allied health and a wider range of services to a large client demographic from all walks of life in the local community.
There is support and training provided to make sure the program is successful and will make sure that the service runs smoothly.
About the Role
As a Mental Health Clinician, your role will involve everything from client facing therapeutic support and triage, as well as developing and delivering this service to older adults in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Specialist program for Older Adults (65+ years old)
- Enhancing mental health well-being for Older Adults
- Person centred care
- Triage as well as Therapeutic workload
Skills and Experiences
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Specialist knowledge with mental health or older adults
- Excellent communication, organisational and planning skills
- Demonstrated evidence- based approach to therapy
- Ability to screen, assess and appoint mental health referrals
- Deliver services to older adults with mild to moderate mental health issues
Culture and Benefits
- ASAP Start
- Full time opportunity
- Fleet vehicles available
- Generous salary packaging options ($15900)
- Award winning organisation with an energised and innovative culture
- Supportive management and organisation
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Harry Danilis on 03 9864 6001.
To view all Austra Health job opportunities visit www.austrahealth.com.au