M3 ERP Systems Analyst
- Leading family owned tool and accessory manufacturing company
- Minimum 6 - 12 months Infor M3 systems experience
- Excellent Level 1 & 2 technical support
- Melbourne > All Melbourne
Our client is a family owned and well-established manufacturer of cutting tools dating back to 1917. They have manufacturing plants across two sites based in Victoria, including overseas plants in New Zealand and the Netherlands. With a great reputation for high-quality products, they are market leaders in the manufacture, supply and export of precision cutting tools and accessories to both the Australian and International markets.
They are currently seeking an experienced M3 Systems Analyst to assist with day to day operations of all M3 application services whilst providing Level 1 & 2 technical support for all IT related issues.
- Provide ongoing support of all M3 systems and software
- Deliver excellent Level 1 & 2 technical support
- Assist with the M3 Cloud system upgrade and development according to business strategies
- Conduct audits on business functions ensuring M3 functionality is at the highest level
- Assist with Power BI reporting and visualisation
- Manage the administration between third party applications and ensure functionality and data integrity
- Develop and maintain existing relationships with a team of external IT consultants to support the M3 ERP system
- Strategise to ensure system performance is optimal and that any negative incidents don't reoccur
- Manage and maintain the EDI/M3 interfaces to ensure continuous and streamlined customer order processing
Ideally you will have:
- Minimum 6 - 12 months hands-on M3 ERP experience
- Power BI reporting experience
- Salesforce administration highly regarded
- Strong understanding of ERP software
- Previous experience working for a manufacturing company
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous use or understanding of Microlistics - WMS
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a closely knit team and be an integral part of its ongoing development and growth strategy. A number of major system upgrades and implementations are planned for the next 12 months and the experienced gained in this role will define the future for the successful candidate.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Australian Resident to apply for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Dylan Simpson on 03 9864 6020.
To view all Alitis job opportunities visit www.alitis.com.au