- Positive Workplace Culture
- Immediate Start
- Northern Suburbs
- Melbourne > Northern Suburbs
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Contracts Officer to join a large and complex organisation in their Information and Communications team. The support and contract management expertise you provide to your manager will be critical to the success of the team meeting as well as ensuring their strategic objectives are met. You will be working in a busy and challenging environment and the contribution you make will be highly regarded.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering a range of contracts in line with relevant policies, procedures and guidelines
- Ensuring contract records are current and maintained in an orderly fashion
- Maintaining internal communications within the team
- Making recommendations for the refining of contracts and procedures
- Providing support to your manager in reviewing and renewing existing contracts
- Provide advice regarding contractual obligations
To be successful you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Previous experience administering contracts (preferably IT related)
- The ability to understand an organisations policies, procedures and systems
- High level of proficiency in computer software packages, word, excel and data bases
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- The capability to manage a range of internal and external stakeholders.
This opportunity is available for an immediate start - so if you are interested please don't hesitate Apply now!
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. Please submit your resume in "Word" format only. If you require further information, please contact Sue Wales on 03 9864 6040.
To view all Bridge Consulting job opportunities visit www.bridgeconsulting.com.au