Production Workers / Forklift Operators
- Work within the local wine industry
- Casual / shift work
- Flexible hours
- Regional VIC > Mildura & Murray
CozWine Mildura are currently seeking production workers and forklift operators for various roles throughout the Sunraysia region. Applicants who can work across day, afternoon and night shifts will be highly regarded.
The number of shifts will vary depending on the workload of our clients. You may work anywhere from 0 - 5 days per week.
Applicants must have the following:
- Steel capped shoes
- Hi - Visibility work wear. e.g. Vest, Polo shirt
- Own Reliable Transport
To be considered for these positions, you would ideally have the following:
- Punctual & Reliable
- High attention to detail
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Shift rotation experience & able to work short notice for casual on-call rosters
- Previous experience working in production, processing, warehousing or similar roles
- Previous experience and current forklift licence highly desirable
The right candidates will meet the selection criteria and must pass an OH&S assessment and Skills testing. Drug and Alcohol testing may also form part of the recruitment process.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Chad Slee on 03 5002 1090.
To view all CozWine job opportunities visit www.cozwine.com.au