- Global Health Supplement / Nutritional Medicine Company
- Permanent Position.
- Located in the SE Suburbs
- Melbourne > Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Our client is a leading international complimentary medicine business that is going through continued & ongoing growth. As a result they seek to appoint a suitably qualified, experienced and motivated Procurement Officer to focus on raw material suppliers & sourcing for the procurement team.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Global sourcing of raw materials from food, complimentary medicine or pharmaceuticals suppliers.
- Negotiate, manage supplier contracts.
- Monitor & maintain supplier service levels.
- Process payments & invoices
- Contribute to the demand planning process.
- Evaluate tenders & make commercial recommendations.
- Set up & develop purchasing strategy
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years previous experience in a purchasing/procurement role.
- Previous experience in dietary supplement, complimentary medicine, pharmaceutical or food industries.
- Excellent communication & rapport building skills.
- High level of commercial acumen.
- Capable of making key decisions and manage pressure and tight time frames.
- Desire to grow & develop with the company.
You will be rewarded with a market leading salary package, the opportunity to establish a reputation with a respectable, growing international industry leader and join a dedicated group, where exceptional leaders are highly valued.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact John Westcott on 03 9864 6050.
To view all Techstaff job opportunities visit www.techstaff.com.au