Experienced Warehouse Forklift Operators
- On-Going Opportunities for the right candidates
- Shift Work
- Between $25.00 & $33.00 (casual day shift) per hour depending on client
- Regional SA > Adelaide Hills & Barossa
The Barossa Valley have opportunities for forklift drivers with extensive experience in forklift operations and glass handling. To secure any on-going or casual opportunities our expectations are reliability and flexibility with client sites. Shift work is required when registered with CozWine.
To be considered for the Forklift Driver Positions, you would ideally have the following:
- Hold a current High Risk License
- Experience operating forklifts in a Food and Beverage environment
- Glass Handling, Slip Sheeting and Truck Loading experience
- Shift rotation experience & able to work short notice for casual on-call rosters
- Able and willing to do production work.
The right candidates will meet selection criteria based on previous Forklift & working experience, pass an OH&S assessment & skills testing. Medical screening may also form part of the recruitment process.
A minimum of two (2) contactable, work related referees must be supplied in order to be considered for this position.
Previous applicants need not apply.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Katrina Gerhardy on 08 8562 4892.
To view all CozWine job opportunities visit www.cozwine.com.au