Digital Marketing Executive
- Manage all digital and marketing activities
- Luxury Dealership
- Dynamic marketing team
- Sydney > CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Our client is a luxury dealership with a state of the art showroom, products and services, offering clientele the highest standard of customer service, ensuring an individual ownership experience for every client, unique and reflective of the brand.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Digital & Marketing Executive to join the existing team, working in a fun and vibrant culture. You will be responsible for the effective planning, implementation, tracking and optimizing of all digital and generic marketing activities.
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Coordination of digital marketing activities that support the dealership
- Work alongside Digital Agencies to develop on-brand digital marketing activities and content to support the Dealership's Sales objectives
- Effective planning, implementation, tracking and optimisation of retail marketing campaigns
- Responsible for the company website content
- Provide expert knowledge in Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Brief, finalise and execute all POS
- Develop, execute, communicate and maintain an up-to-date showroom planogram for Retail POS placements
- Create, data brief (with internal Data Analyst), manage and report back on marketing campaigns using Vision 6 software
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of company marketing plan
- Prepare and execute timely internal communications relating to upcoming and current campaigns
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Strong Digital and Marketing experience
- Previous experience in similar fast paced marketing environment
- Degree preferably Marketing, Business or Commerce
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with internal and external customers
- Exception attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong MS Office skills, Google Analytics
- Experience with Hootsuite, Autoline (Kerridge), Vison 6 and/or Autogate are advantageous
If you are passionate about digital & marketing and you are looking for a great opportunity to work in a luxury dealership, managing all digital and marketing activities, please do not miss this opportunity and apply now!
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. Please submit your resume in "Word" format only. If you require further information, please contact Carla Prat on 02 9919 6969.
To view all Bridge Consulting job opportunities visit www.bridgeconsulting.com.au