Agency Grade H Engineer (Scale & Complexity Management)
- Long Term Contract
- Great Team
- Unique qualifications required
- Melbourne > All Melbourne
Key Roles and Responsibilities of Position
Is the regional SME for the Scale process coaching, deployment and implementation into Modules, Platforms and Programs
* Is responsible for the Scale and Complexity Management process, commodity database and toolsets, Platforms and Programs
* Is responsible for the delivery of the regional Scale and Complexity Management Targets and Status
* Responsible for reporting out Scale and Complexity Targets and Status
* Is responsible for developing the Commodity definition and characterisation for Complexity Drivers, Change Indicators developed and aligned with Core S&CM Team
* Co-develops the VCF / MCF to support System and Chessboards
* Leads the projects the cross functional events for ABCs and Chessboards
* Leads in development of Local S&CM processes and toolsets for Specific requirements
* Provides support in development of Global S&CM processes and toolsets
* Works with S&CM Global Team to develop Commodity / System Scale and Complexity Strategies and Plans
* Leads regional cross functional workshops and deep dive studies
* Ensure alignment of Scale and Complexity Management actions cross functionally
Qualifications Required: Engineering Degree.
* High level IT/Systems skills (Matlab, Alteryx, Python, WERS, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
* Can lead cross functional process analysis events with Senior Managers/Directors in PD, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and MS&S by developing/managing workshops and deep-dives
* Expert in appropriate analytical techniques to ensure full understanding of task in hand
* Detailed knowledge of Global Platform Complexity Drivers and analysis
* Detailed knowledge of Platform Program Direction Letters, Market requirements, and how they impact the Complexity Drivers and analysis
* Provide leadership of cross functional groups to ensure participation of all attendees and consensus agreement
* Strong problem-solving skills along with an innovative, proactive, forward thinking mindset.
* Can foster/drive for simplicity in all tasks and their impact on the Business
* Process Intelligence experience
* Detailed understanding of the Design Development process within GPDS and specifically the Cost Efficiency Tools, DEA, BoB, Design to Target.
* Six Sigma Blackbelt desirable
Salary: $90k - $95k
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Dennis Anderson on 03 9864 6000.
To view all automotive job opportunities, visit www.baysidegroupautomotive.com.au