Technical Sales Coordinator
- Full time - immediate start
- Hire and Sale equipment division
- Test & measurement experience
- Melbourne > All Melbourne
Our client is an Australian owned business specialising in hiring and sales of environmental equipment and services. The Technical Sales Coordinator is a customer facing and sales focused role. The role is responsible for identifying the needs of customers, achieving sales by applying solution based selling techniques and providing customer service via the phone or face to face.
This is a full time position reporting to the Senior Manager.
Your responsibilities include:
- Preparation of orders, taking orders from clients and entering orders into the booking system
- Client follow ups on equipment feedback
- Training of staff about existing clients
- Troubleshooting services for clients and providing technical support on equipment
- Schedule deliveries and collections and calibration of equipment upon drop off
- Source equipment to meet client needs
The successful person will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in hire of plant and equipment
- Excellent customer service and professional work approach
- Organisational/time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Kashmira Paulet on 03 9864 6000.
To view all Bayside Personnel job opportunities visit www.baysidepersonnel.com.au