Quality Control Technologist
- Leading Australian Food Company
- Great Company Culture
- Immediate Start
- Melbourne > Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
We are looking for an experienced Quality Control Technologist, to work for a well known and leading food manufacturer. Reporting to the Quality Manager you will be required to conduct a range of general chemical and analytical tests along with some basic documentation & data entry This role is initially a temporary contract and will be working on the day shift.
To be a leading contender for this role it is expected that you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a food manufacturing environment.
- Experience conducting general QC Wet Chemical & physical testing techniques.
- Work well as part of a team.
- An ability to work unsupervised.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic Computer Skills.
It is expected that the successful applicant will have an appropriate tertiary qualification. Great conditions and training will be provided to the successful applicant along with opportunity to work with a positive and professional team. A team orientated individual and proactive approach to resolving problems is what we seek.
Please submit all resume's in word format please.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact John Westcott on 03 9864 6050.
To view all Techstaff job opportunities visit www.techstaff.com.au