Customer Service Coordinator
- Industry Leading Company
- Great Company Culture
- Permanent Position
- Melbourne > All Melbourne
A leading supplier of high-quality scientific instrumentation and consumables is currently looking for a driven and ambitious Customer Service Representative to join their high performing team.
- Processing customer orders, following up quote inquiries, raising sales orders, stock availability and delivery times.
- Maintaining and expanding the Science portfolio by servicing and developing an existing customer base and building new relationships with potential customers
- Answering phone calls and addressing emails in a professional manner, identifying the needs of clients and provide assistance where possible or transfer to appropriate personnel.
- Provide service and support to the Sales Team interface between dispatch and sales.
- Enter all communications with internal and external clients in their CRM system.
Ideally, you will have:
- Prior exposure to the scientific industry
- Prior experience in a Customer Service/Administrative/internal sales role
- Experience with SAP/SAP Business one
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience in distributions/logistics
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and part of a successful team.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Aya Inazato on 03 9864 6050.
To view all Techstaff job opportunities visit www.techstaff.com.au