Research & Development Chemist
- Full time opportunity with career progression
- Australian owned leading cosmetics & personal care manufacturer
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Melbourne > All Melbourne
Our Client, a leading manufacturer of cosmetic, therapeutic and personal care products have an established reputation for providing quality products across a range of different categories.
With a focus on strategic innovation and successful commercialisation, there is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and passionate individual to join their research & development team. This role is an integral part of the organisation, being part of the new and existing product development process, formulations, ensuring timelines, regulatory compliance, product quality and safety are maintained at all times, whilst still aligning with cross-functional teams and business objectives.
Reporting to the R&D Manager, you will be a true self-starter, capable of multi-tasking with a high level of attention to detail. Your technical skills will be exceptional, able to work closely with internal and external departments to ensure the flawless transition of projects from development stage to manufacturing.
To be successful, you will also need to possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Chemistry, Formulation Science, Chemical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years cosmetic chemist and R&D experience
- Sound technical understanding of cosmetic, therapeutic and personal care products, their formulation and consumer trends in the marketplace.
- Able to reverse engineer existing market products
- Be process driven, adequately maintaining and monitoring the progress of product development projects and provide technical support to customers.
- A working knowledge of TGA regulatory requirements
- Sound understanding of plant and process technologies particularly related to GMP.
- High level documentation skills, able to prepare product specifications, finish goods MSDS and other regulatory documentation
- Have exceptional organisational and planning skills, capable of prioritising work requirements to meet deadlines.
Please note all direct applications and agency submissions received by our client will be referred to Techstaff as the recruitment partner on this assignment.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Manisha Jadoo on 03 9864 6050.
To view all Techstaff job opportunities visit www.techstaff.com.au