Report an Injury, Incident or Hazard
If you’re injured at work:
- Immediately report your injury to your supervisor and seek first aid if necessary.
- Contact your consultant as soon as possible to complete an Injury, Incident and Near Miss Report.
- If you need to see a doctor, you must obtain a WorkCover Certificate of Capacity. Advise the staff at the medical centre to send the invoice to Bayside Group.
- If you need time off work because of your injury, you must complete a Workers Compensation Claim form. Your consultant can assist you with completing this.
- All documentation must be completed in full, signed and received by our office before any WorkCover payments can be made.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have been injured in the workplace
- There has been an incident in the workplace
- You have identified an issue that may impact on your safety
- You have identified an actual or potential hazard in the workplace
- You have symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with a case of Covid-19
This form will be sent directly to our Health, Safety & Environment Manager.