We ask that you commit to:
- Observing and complying with all health and safety standards and rules of the site
- Following safety signage, warnings or instructions provided by your Host Employer
- Ensuring that you are working safely, reporting any concerns immediately
- Promoting a safe working culture within the workplace at all times
- Reporting of Covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19.
It is important to familiarise yourself with our
OHS and Drug & Alcohol policy
Workplace injuries and accidents
As your employer, it is our legal obligation to register any injuries you sustain in the workplace, no matter how minor they may be.
If you are injured at work, you should immediately seek first aid if necessary, and report the incident to your supervisor and consultant.
Our Workforce (excluding proprietary limited, unit trusts, family trusts or partnerships) is covered for Workers Compensation insurance.
Normal practice and our expectation is that rehabilitation and your subsequent return to work will commence as soon as soon as you are able. Suitable duties will be provided where possible as part of this process, and an appointment to see a doctor may be arranged for you, so please follow the workplace injury guidelines for your state. If you have any questions or concerns at all, please contact your consultant.
You can also download our Workplace Safety Guide that will provide more information and help to mitigate your risk of injury.