- Supportive Team
- Strong Brand Presence
- Career Progression & Personal Development
- Sydney > North Shore & Northern Beaches
Techstaff, a part of the Bayside Group of companies has been delivering recruitment solutions across Australia since 1976. With a national network of offices staffed by industry professionals, we have built strong relationships with Australia's major food, pharmaceutical and industrial employers and job seekers.
We currently have a challenging yet rewarding opportunity available in our North Sydney office for a passionate, energetic and people-oriented Consultant to join our team. We pride ourselves on service excellence and partnering with companies to achieve greater organisational performance through their people.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing recruitment consulting services to ensure the successful placement of temporary, permanent and contract staff
- Building professional relationships with key stakeholders
- Development of sourcing strategies
- Preparing job advertisements
- Screening and interviewing
- A long term relationship focus with our candidates and clients
- An excellent brand presence and industry reputation for you to leverage off
- Supportive team and management
- Career development and progression
- Industry specific, technical and recruitment training
- Genuine work / life balance
- A full suite of corporate services support
Ideally you will have:
- Local industry experience in science (tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded)
- Technical recruitment experience
- The personality and interest in developing new relationships
- Great presentation and communication skills
- A high level of motivation
- Advanced computer literacy with MS applications
As part of the Bayside Group, you will have national and international exposure, working with like-minded people in a fast paced, friendly environment. We pride ourselves on service excellence and partnering with companies to achieve greater organisational performance through their people.
If you have a positive attitude, with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships, you will be provided with an opportunity to establish yourself with a company that will challenge, foster and develop you to your full potential in a friendly and supportive non-commission based environment.
Please be advised that final stage applicants will be required to complete Assessments, Testing and a National Criminal Check.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Alen Skaro on 03 9864 6050.
To view all Techstaff job opportunities visit www.techstaff.com.au