It is important that you understand your obligations as an on-hired worker, which include:
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of your host employer
- Be respectful of the people you work with at all times
- Submit your timesheets on time
- Respect your own safety and that of your colleagues
- Report any safety incidents or hazards
- Contact us as soon as possible if you are injured in the workplace
- Complete revision modules of your safety induction when you are prompted via email
If you are injured or have an accident at work, please report the incident to your supervisor and consultant immediately
To ensure you are paid on time, your timesheet must be authorised by the deadline outlined in the payroll calendar as noted in your contract.
It is important that you contact your consultant immediately if your work arrangements change.
We have collated answers to our most frequently asked questions relating to working with us, employment types and arrangements, and payroll.
Work Types &